There are several ways to check your Ufone balance:
- Dial *124# and press the call button. Your balance will appear on your screen.
- Send an SMS with the text “balance” to 124. You will receive an SMS with your balance information.
- Dial 1218 and listen to the balance information provided by the automated system.
- Log in to the Ufone self-care portal on the Ufone website or mobile app to check your balance and other account information.
- Visit a Ufone Service Center or Franchise.
- Dial PUK code *707# and press call button to check balance via PUK.
Please note that these methods may vary depending on your location and the specific Ufone plan you have subscribed to. Additionally, it is important to be aware of any fees or charges that may apply when checking your balance using certain methods.
- How To Check Your Jazz Number
- How to Check Zong Number
- How to Check The Number of SIMs Issued Against Your CNIC
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program