With a whole bunch of mobile networks in Pakistan, Zong is famous for being the largest mobile network in the country. Due to its fast and smooth coverage all over the country, it is able to capture customers from every district, city, province, etc.
Zong came live in Pakistan in the year 2008 as a brand of CMPak Limited, and since then, it has been known as a people’s network as its all-time famous tagline says ‘Sab Keh Do.’ Zong is now a 4G service provider in Pakistan and is now known to be the best network operator. Not only that, recently, they conducted 5G tests across the country. Within a few months, they may become the first-ever mobile network in Pakistan to offer 5G services.
Most of us prefer Zong sim over any other network because it provides us with free Facebook and Whatsapp packages. After purchasing Zong sim, you can access its internet package at absolutely zero balance. But before availing of all these perks, you need to know how to check the Zong number as, without it, you can’t enjoy its features;
So let’s have a look at methods available for checking Zong number;
The first method to check a Zong number is just a short three-step process:
- Go to your cellphone dialer
- Enter *8# on your dialer and dial
- You can see the Zong number on your cellphone screen
If this method A doesn’t work, don’t worry; we are all set to rescue with another plan; again, a 3-step short story:
- Go to your phone dialer
- Enter *100# on the mobile phone and dial
- The Zong number appears on the mobile phone screen
This method enables you to check your Zong number through an online system facilitated by PTA:
- Go to the official website of Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, here you can find all details related to your carrier.
- Click on the following link https://cnic.sims.pk
- Enter your accurate CNIC number in the given field and click.
- You can see all the relevant details about your phone number on the screen.
By following this method, you can also get all your number details on call.
- Contact Zong helpline by dialing 310
- You will get all relevant details like your Zong Sim number, Sim Owner, and address the number is registered on by the representative.
You can also check your carrier number by a simple text message; all you have to do is:
- Go to your mobile phone messaging app.
- Type text ‘MNP’ and send it to 667
- You will get a quick reply with the following details: CNIC number, name of the Sim Owner, and the address. This method is for all the mobile networks for checking the sim numbers.
These are specific methods for checking your Zong sim number. Method A and B are exclusively for the Zong users. However, other customers can review details like name, CNIC, and address through method C. All you have to do is input the relevant CNIC number.