Jazz is known to be the largest and oldest mobile network operator of Pakistan with more than 60 million user bases. Previously known as Mobilink, jazz got its popularity for being one the incredible mobile network and internet service providers of Pakistan.
In 2010, the company was acquired by Russian Alfa Group and was initially founded by Motorola Inc and Saif Group as a joint venture. Moving on jazz, it merged with Warid telecom where it was allowed to use Warid’s technology- neutral licence which resulted in both of these operators becoming Pakistan’s 2nd LTE mobile network operator. Furthermore, in June 2017, Pakistan Telecom Authority (PTA) officially presented Jazz, the 4G spectrum.
In the start of 2022, Jazz planned on launching its 5G trials for its customers, which will again result in Jazz being the 2nd mobile network to execute 5G network successfully.
Now if you are a Jazz user and you wish to know your contact number, you are at the right place. Here we have prepared a short guide for you to know different ways in which you can easily check your Jazz number.
Here we go;
Both postpaid and prepaid jazz users can opt for this method to check their jazz number. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to your cell phone dialer and dial *99#
- You will a window appears on the phone’s screen with your respective number that is MSISDN: 923xx-xxxxxxx
- There are no charges for checking number via this method
This particular method is for all mobile network users like Ufone, Zong, Jazz and Telenor. Both postpaid and prepaid sim users can opt for this too and check their details related to the sim number: go through the following instructions:
- Click on the message app of your mobile phone
- Type MNP in the message section and send it to 667
- Within a few minutes, you’ll receive a message with all your sim details like mobile number, sim activation date and owner name.
- This particular service isn’t free of cost, a small fee is charged for this one
For jazz sim users, they can also contact the helpline to find their details like SIM number, owner name, registered location etc. All you have to do is dial 111 from your cell phone, answer a few questions asked by the operator like your name, CNIC etc. and you’ll get all required details for your SIM.