Humans tend to forget things. We often overlook the tiniest and most crucial details, especially when they contain digits, such as dates, phone numbers, and so on.
Calling a friend or family and asking them to provide you with the number they received a call is a relatively simple way to find your Telenor number. However, if you cannot make a call due to a lack of credit, there are other, more convenient ways to verify your Telenor number.
Telenor is one of the most well-renowned telecom companies in Pakistan serving millions of users across the country for almost three decades. Telenor is a Norwegian-based company having subsidies operating in Pakistan. Telenor is well known for its awesome cellular service in the most rural areas of Northern Pakistan.
Don’t worry if you have a Telenor SIM and can’t remember your phone number; we’ve got you covered.
Here are five simple ways to find out what your Telenor number is:
To Check Your Telenor Number
- Open your phone’s standard text message program.
- Send a blank text message to 7421 from your mobile.
- Wait for a response from 7421 to arrive. Your Telenor number will be included in the text message you receive.
- If you don’t have enough credit to send a text message, just dial 7421 from your Telenor sim.
- An auto-respond message will be delivered in response to the call.
- You will receive a response from 7421 with your Telenor SIM number shortly.
Follow these steps to locate your Telenor number using the My Telenor App:
- To download and install the My Telenor App, go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the My Telenor App and sign in.
- To begin, press the ‘Start button.
- Your Telenor number will appear on the Telenor app’s home screen, where you can quickly view and save it.
Via Telenor Representative
Speaking directly to a Telenor agent is another option for getting the information you need regarding your Telenor SIM. You will need the following information for this:
- Your name
- Your CNIC
- Your IMSI number (printed on the back of your SIM)
Once you gather all necessary data, call 345 from your Telenor SIM and follow the prompts to talk with a Telenor agent.
Follow the Telenor representative’s instructions and submit them with their required information (your name, CNIC, and IMSI number). They will provide you your Telenor number after you have fulfilled their instructions. Make a note of it somewhere safe.
Via Telenor Website
You can also verify your Telenor number on the official Telenor website, which is a very simple process.
- Click on the link to visit the official Telenor website.
- There is a dark box titled ‘Telenor Customer Care’ in the bottom right corner.
- Start a chat with a Telenor representative by clicking on the symbol.
- Type your question and provide the representative the details they will need, such as your name, CNIC, and IMSI number.
- Your Telenor number will then be given to you by the representative.
It is necessary to keep in mind that you should only use the SIM card registered to your name. At any given moment, you can only have a maximum of 5 network SIM cards.