In order to check the details of a CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) with a picture, you will need to have access to the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) system. NADRA is responsible for issuing CNICs and maintaining the database of CNIC holders in Pakistan.
Here are the steps to check the details of a CNIC with a picture:
- Visit the NADRA website (https://www.nadra.gov.pk/) and click on the “CNIC Services” tab.
- Select the “CNIC Verification” option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the CNIC number of the person whose details you want to check.
- Click on the “Check” button.
- The system will display the details of the CNIC holder, including their name, father’s name, date of birth, and a photograph.
It is important to note that in order to access the NADRA system, you will need to have a valid user account. If you do not have an account, you can register for one by clicking on the “Registration” link on the NADRA website.
Additionally, it’s important to note that using someone’s CNIC information without their permission is illegal and punishable by law.
In Pakistan, CNIC is one of the most important document for a person. It’s used for various official and non-official purposes and it’s very important to have correct and updated information on CNIC. It’s your responsibility to make sure that your CNIC information is correct and updated. If you found any error or outdated information on your CNIC, you can contact NADRA to update it.
NADRA has various offices across the country, you can visit the nearest office to you and get your CNIC updated. You can also do it online by visiting the NADRA website and following the instructions.
In conclusion, it is possible to check the details of a CNIC with a picture using the NADRA system, but you will need a valid user account to access the system. It’s important to use this service responsibly, as using someone’s CNIC information without their permission is illegal. If you found any error or outdated information on your CNIC, you should contact NADRA to update it.
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
- 10 Profitable Business Ideas in Pakistan
- Complete List of Sehat Card Panel Hospitals
- How To Check Your Jazz Number